We, at Koehler-Marvin Realty will work with you to achieve the best price possible, and shortest “on the market” time with proper pricing!! We will complete a market analysis on your property to determine market value and along with identification of potential issues, we will work together to properly price your home.
A Koehler-Marvin Realty LLC specialist will meet with you and examine your property to insure optimal condition, visual and physical appeal. You only get one chance to make a good impression. Your specialist will evaluate your property and make recommendations such as: Pest Inspection, Structural Inspection, Heating and Cooling Inspection, general repairs and cosmetic updating to give you the best price for your home.
Benefits of Koehler-Marvin Realty’s Proper Pricing Benefits Package:
a. Faster sale which will save carrying costs.
b. Less inconvenience.
c. Exposure to more prospects.
d. Increased salesperson response.
e. Better response to advertising efforts.
f. Attracts higher offers.
g. Bottom line, more money to sellers.
You’re ready to sell your home!
We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in selling your home. It’s a responsibility and a commitment that we take seriously. While some real estate companies offer just one level of service, we believe that you deserve more. Our specialists will complete and guide you through every aspect of selling your home including:
- Prepare the forms for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Prepare all legal documents
- Creation of customiz advertising campaign
- Draft brochure for Seller’s approval
- Make duplicate keys
- Submit all forms for input and approval
- Place “For Sale” sign
- Take all still photography
- Review and file completed Seller’s Real Property Disclosure Statements
- Arrange showing schedule with Seller
- Address zoning issues, if necessary
- Hold a professional open house
- Schedule Buyer appointments
- Monthly review of market conditions
- Address any relevant market condition changes with Seller
Your Agent will review:
- Follow-up with an agent who showed your home and provide you with weekly updates and results from those showings weekly.
- Review advertising responses
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Review any offers with seller
Receiving an Offer
- Present an offer and review contract and all paperwork
- Open escrow and prepare escrow fact sheet to track contingency removal deadlines.
- Specify necessary disclosures and reports.
- Coordinate appraisal and all inspections
- Prepare pertinent documents for Buyer’s approval
- Verify Buyer’s loan application has been submitted to lender
- Review preliminary title report and take action on any inaccuracies
- Confirm existing loan payoff demands
- Review all inspections and assist in crafting response
- Counsel Seller through negotiations
- Confirm contingency removals and have pertinent documents signed
- Work through any problems that might come up through the escrow period
- Schedule Seller’s signing appointment with escrow officer
- Arrange key transfer with Buyer
- Confirm actual recordation of the property with the title company
- Arrange delivery of Seller’s closing documentation and proceeds
Specifically, I will market your property through:
- Numerous LOCAL Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
- Featured on www.kmarvin.com
- Featured on TV-13 Real Estate Reporter
- Sent to Over 107 Participating Publishers Reaching Homebuyers on over 800 Websites
- Notifying My Sphere of Influence
- Community & School Reports to all buyer prospects
- Direct mail/Postcards
- Direct email notices
- Social Marketing
- Notifying the area’s REALTORS®
- Video Marketing
- Open houses
- For Sale sign
Overview of Professional Service Second to None for One of Your Largest Investments:
- Help you determine the best price
- Offer proven advice on how to prepare your property for showings
- Call you regularly to fully inform you of everything I do to sell your home.
- Provide feedback from all showings and open houses
- Update you on market changes that could affect your property’s sale
- Pre-qualify motivated, potential buyers
- Present and discuss each offer with you and provide a Seller’s Estimate of Closing to show you how much closing will cost you.
- Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms for you
- Manage all contractual, title and transaction details (keeping you informed along the way)
- Ensure your closing is accurate and smooth
- Provide referrals for moving companies and relocation agents, if required for a stress-free move to your new home.
For more information, please call us at (610) 377-8000 and we’ll be glad to help you.